• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lmao Daniel Jeremiah has us picking Sewell

Sean Payton's Vicodin

I can't see Atlanta taking Lance over the local guy.  Even though I like Lance over Fields personally, many don't feel the same way and think of how pissed the Falcons fans would be taking a small-school FCS guy from Minnesota over the kid literally from their back yard.  Fields would have to look HORRIBLE at his Pro day for that to happen or Lance look flawless in his.

15 hours ago, t96 said:

If we could get Sewell and trade for Stafford without having to give up too much we could be a locked in playoff team next year. 

This was my point as well.

If we can't get DW, or Wilson/Fields...then Sewell and Stafford, plus a tag on Moton, and we could be a pretty decent team next season.

On 1/24/2021 at 6:54 PM, ForJimmy said:

If the top 4 QBs are gone, Sewell is a great back up plan. Extend Moton and we should be set at OT for a while...

Agreed. It would be awesome if it fell that way but I can’t see Dolphins or the Bengals passing on Sewell. Same for the Jets if they stick with Darnold.

Edited by Prowler2k18

On 1/24/2021 at 5:03 PM, TriggaPlease89 said:

Heard he’s been dropping because of a few factors. Without an actual combine things might get weird with certain players but I’m higher on Rashawn Slater honestly

So why are you higher on Slater?  I would be fine with either one but I am just curious as to your line of thought.