• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Want to feel sick?

ncfan

1 hour ago, Icege said:

Folks really in here whining that we didn't lose a game like Pederson didn't just get fired for doing what some of y'all been asking.

Lawd almighty

He got fired because his quarterback doesn’t like him. 

We wanted to lose because we don’t have a quarterback. 

See the difference?

35 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Trevor and Wilson goes #1 and #2, then what?  Would all this hand wringing still be going on if Lance and Fields were the two left on the board at #3?  Many have shown some skepticism about one or the other, sometimes both.  Now, if Wilson gets past #2 and he was your guy, by all means refill your beer mug with tears.

Wilson is the 4th or 5th best QB in this draft. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

8 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

200.gif

Eh, I've got plenty of enough to base my opinion off of. I've seen it too many times where a team picks a "Superstar" early in the draft and they turn around and be a bust, that includes the QB position. I've learned to not to let it bother me all that much about what number we pick.

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I have him barely edging out Lance for the #2 guy based solely on who is ready to play today.  Long-term, Lance will be the second best QB in this class. 

I’d say Lance is probably more ready and that sounds crazy since he didn’t play last year, but he pretty much ran a nfl system in college. 

10 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Shhhhh...you can’t talk like that around here lol. 

I love it tho cause with all this doubt on fields now he just may fall right into our laps . Keep the bad press up please fields lol media and huddle included please keep Praising little man Zach Wilson  up . 

• Pie 1

Just now, BrizzMachete said:

I love it tho cause with all this doubt on fields now he just may fall right into our laps . Keep the bad press up please fields lol media and huddle included please keep Praising little man Zach Wilson  up . 

I highly doubt he makes it to 8. I’d take him over Wilson tho in a heart beat. 

• Flames 1