• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mel Kiper's Mock is out. Wilson to the Falcons at 4, Fields to the Lions, Panthers get Trey Lance.

20 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I don’t think the falcons choose a qb

One can hope  because they are literally stuck with Matt Ryan (barring a trade- seriously look up his contract the dead money is absolutely insane) for the next two seasons at minimum. I can buy this argument. 

I'm preparing myself for them to take a QB because that would be bad for the Panthers but I can see a scenario where they try to run it back with Matt Ryan for a few more years before resetting entirely. 

Edited by SOJA
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, SOJA said:

One can hope  because they are literally stuck with Matt Ryan (barring a trade- seriously look up his contract the dead money is absolutely insane) for the next two seasons at minimum. I can buy this argument. 

I'm preparing myself for them to take a QB because that would be bad for the Panthers but I can see a scenario where they try to run it back with Matt Ryan for a few more years before resetting entirely. 

And they need defensive help, corners in particular and they are in the perfect position to choose the best in this draft.  Ryan isnt the issue

7 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Not as good as Stafford...

...not even close.

Does Stafford legitimately have ten years left? No.

Might Stafford play on a cheap rookie contract while we make a run at the SB? No.

Does Stafford have the upside and mobility if Lance? No!

Not even close Sizzlebutt

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

So this don’t get you banned? Wow

Nor should it. Did I call said poster a name? Nope. Did I say anything that was false? Nope. It shouldn't get you banned, because it's the truth. Is balls a curse word? Absolutely not. Weirdo's following someone around a Forum, and constantly quoting them or talking about them is that, specific, thing I stated. Tell me otherwise. I've seen people call each other idiots, dumb ass, etc. and they not get banned. Why would this get banned? 

Edited by nctarheelreincarnated
  • Poo 3

8 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Nor should it. Did I call said poster a name? Nope. Did I say anything that was false? Nope. It shouldn't get you banned, because it's the truth. Is balls a curse word? Absolutely not. Weirdo's following someone around a Forum, and constantly quoting them or talking about them is that, specific, thing I stated. Tell me otherwise. I've seen people call each other idiots, dumb ass, etc. and they not get banned. Why would this get banned? 

I’ve been banned for less, JS.

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Does Stafford legitimately have ten years left? No.

Might Stafford play on a cheap rookie contract while we make a run at the SB? No.

Does Stafford have the upside and mobility if Lance? No!

Not even close Sizzlebutt

Going forward I'd bet Stafford starts more NFL games than Lance.

Regardless of cost, odds of a "Super Bowl run" are better with Stafford.

"Upside" implies Lance might be good, but he might not...Stafford is already good, really good. 

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Poo 1