• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule day 1 Seniorbowl Press conference

ncfan

40 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

We don’t have any idea if he will be clutch with a game on the line

only time I’ve ever watched him, his last completion came up short and his team lost

I’m not big on Wilson but to be fair, he can’t catch it too.  His starting WRs and starting running back were out too as I recall plus traveling cross country.  Trying to say it was a team failure not just a Zack failure 

I watched all his games.  My concern is more the talent he played against. He isn’t going to have all day and open throwing lanes I. The NFL

he is smart. He has quick feet. Durability, who knows.  Everyone thought Luck a d Cam would last a lot longer than they did 

59 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

only time I’ve ever watched him, his last completion came up short and his team lost

If you're talking about the Coastal Carolina game, that's not really true.

Wilson had his team in position to win, but his receivers let him down. Honestly, receivers were letting him down pretty much all game.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Scott12345 said:

In 2019 he came to Knoxville and led BYU in an OT comeback win against a more talented Tennessee team. (I know UT hasn’t been great lately, but they usually have way more talent than BYU).

2 hours ago, TriggaPlease89 said:

I like the roster make up of the team Rhule is coaching. He gets to have a long look at some quality mid to late round talent that consist of the likes of, 

Carlos Basham JR

Janarius Robinson

Jabril Cox

Monty Rice 

Alex Leatherwood 

KJ Britt

Ben Cleveland 

Shi Smith

All these guys I have been reading about for mid to late round picks would be great additions they all fit the mold of what we are building here. Any other names jump out to you guys that you can’t wait to see numbers come back from their pro days or more insight on them. 

Rhule will build the bottom of the roster--that makes you practice better, you handle injuries better, and you find gems to fill gaps and holes.  I am pumped.  This is a good list.

3 hours ago, TriggaPlease89 said:

I like the roster make up of the team Rhule is coaching. He gets to have a long look at some quality mid to late round talent that consist of the likes of, 

Carlos Basham JR

Janarius Robinson

Jabril Cox

Monty Rice 

Alex Leatherwood 

KJ Britt

Ben Cleveland 

Shi Smith

All these guys I have been reading about for mid to late round picks would be great additions they all fit the mold of what we are building here. Any other names jump out to you guys that you can’t wait to see numbers come back from their pro days or more insight on them. 

Alex Leatherwood is not going to be a mid-to-late round pick. Many mocks have him being drafted in the first. 

4 hours ago, Scott12345 said:

Really, you are going to take the Coastal game as your analysis? If anything you should be impressed.  He was under pressure all game long.  He hit his target and the receiver couldn't finish the deal. (we also won't mention how many dropped passes he had in that game.)

Name me one QB that is 100% successful on making plays and I'll throw you the BS flag. 

What he did to get his team into position was clutch enough to say he'll do it in the NFL.