• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Mac jones

Beerfacedlegend

3 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Hey expert you still didn’t take my bet. If Panthers don’t take him at 8 you leave the huddle, if they do I will leave?????

What am I a child ? I’m a grown man I’m not taking no bet. Never said they will draft Mac jones but I’m saying it’s the best choice . But I will remember this when Mac jones is a start qb for us just to say I was right 

55 minutes ago, Varking said:

Hell just come back on a different account again. That’s why he had to start over on this one. He won’t even share his algorithm for Mac Jones and Kyle Trask lol. 

More like alcoholrithm.  lol

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 2

52 minutes ago, Varking said:

Hell just come back on a different account again. That’s why he had to start over on this one. He won’t even share his algorithm for Mac Jones and Kyle Trask lol. 

I’ll remember this when they are good qbs . Who do you want ? Other than too risk our future for Deshaun Watson which Watson hates the panthers and doesn’t want to play here 

Just now, Shocker said:

More like alcoholrithim.  lol

Bet you said the same thing about Herbert last year when I said he should be drafted #1 . Who was right ? Me . Just wait , trust the process , I watched hours of film and payed attention so you don’t have to . Take my word or watch a bunch of film on mac jones 

4 minutes ago, Beerfacedlegend said:

Bet you said the same thing about Herbert last year when I said he should be drafted #1 . Who was right ? Me . Just wait , trust the process , I watched hours of film and payed attention so you don’t have to . Take my word or watch a bunch of film on mac jones 

No, I liked Herbert last year.  Mac Jones has some intangibles and great production but there is no question he lacks elite physical tools.  Can he succeed?  Anythings possible.

15 minutes ago, Beerfacedlegend said:

I’ll remember this when they are good qbs . Who do you want ? Other than too risk our future for Deshaun Watson which Watson hates the panthers and doesn’t want to play here 

Share your algorithm and I’ll share who I want to draft. 

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

Lmao jus read someone say that Mac Jones is a combination of Jimmy G and Teddy B.  Yeah sorry he will not be a Panther. I’m glad we don’t go by what these sit at home watch highlights off YouTube people say. Mac Jones at 8 or hell even first rd give me a break

Bet you won’t give me credit when he’s a beast for us . Just trust me , I know what I’m talking about , I’m the one that watched film . You watched highlights