• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Mac jones

Beerfacedlegend

we need to find our next cam , we need a running qb , mac is too slow thats why bridgewater and kyle allen didnt cut it for us , we need deshaun watson or tre lance , zach wilson or fields . mac jones is a back up at best , let another team take that risk . tre lance looks amazing

3 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Lance will be good. Just needs to sit a year in a stable situation. 

I feel a top 10 qb should be ready to go day 1.  If they need to sit a year then they are a project QB and shoukd be taken at the end of the first round or early 2nd.  

8 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

I feel a top 10 qb should be ready to go day 1.  If they need to sit a year then they are a project QB and shoukd be taken at the end of the first round or early 2nd.  

Uh Patrick Mahomes, the best QB in the league sat behind Alex Smith for a year. Have to get out of that expectation. 

On 1/31/2021 at 4:59 AM, Agent Blue said:

When did Cam, Lamar and Vick be known for accuracy and IQ? 

That is their knock. lol

When they got offensive Coordinator who scheme more short easy comp. In their offense and the GM got them more sure handed players who worked in space... 

This seem like the better process in helping a QB be more accurate..  Better scheme and better players around them... You can't scheme arm strength and athleticism thoe??

On 1/31/2021 at 9:35 AM, SmittysLawnGuy said:

For the low low price of 3 installments of 39.95, I can raise your IQ by 25 points. 

Yeah, it doesn't really work like that.

Unemployment must be running out soon????. smh.. sorry little fella..

You might want to come up with a better service to make money bud...  Holding up a sign at a major intersection might work better for you..