• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I’m calling it now

jdr6000

25 minutes ago, jdr6000 said:

I will be proven right.

And by the middle of next season you all gonna be loving Teddy.

Rhule and company in stealth mode right now. 

You know, I don't hate Bridgewater, we just overpaid for him. He actually played pretty well, I thought. He kept fuging up in the red zone, but not for lack of effort. A healthy McCaffrey may have solved a lot of that.

Not saying Bridgewater is our future by any means, but this year, unless we can get Watson, what are we doing at QB? If we scout someone in the draft, great!

But hell, there are about a 50 ping pong balls out there, none of them more certain than Bridgewater.

On 1/28/2021 at 4:17 AM, jdr6000 said:

Panther brass will be coy regarding what they will do in the first round and may even subtly make it seem that they are leaning to drafting a QB...but they won’t. You won’t hear a peep out of Teddy himself until after the draft, and every time the coach or GM are asked about it they will give a generic answer that you will be able to read into what you will, but they don’t pick a QB on draft day. 

Many will slam this post, but we shall discover that Teddy is their guy they will go forward with and will continue to rebuild the team as they started doing last off-season.

You have a good chance of being proven correct....

16 minutes ago, antame said:

You know, I don't hate Bridgewater, we just overpaid for him. He actually played pretty well, I thought. He kept fuging up in the red zone, but not for lack of effort. A healthy McCaffrey may have solved a lot of that.

It really is unfair to judge him so harshly given the best player on the team only managed to answer the starting bell for less than a handful of games...

48 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

It really is unfair to judge him so harshly given the best player on the team only managed to answer the starting bell for less than a handful of games...

I think so too.  He's a caretaker QB, and that's it.  He's got to have a guy who can punch it in, and without McCaffrey it wasn't there. I have no problems with Teddy, I think he was steady and played hard.

Edited by antame
  • Pie 1