• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun WATSON Officially Requests Trade from Texans

ncstatekwi

Another thought on this. He has a no trade clause so he has to okay the team he's going to. If being included in the hiring process for the GM and the Coach was the crux of this (technically them not staying true to their word about it), is he going to want some type of assurances of involvement in similar business decisions for his new team? If so, are Rhule, Fitterer and Tepper going to pony up for that?

Edited by Little Goody Two Shoes

7 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

May take three firsts, a current player and maybe a second to get Watson. To put this into perspective, would you trade away players that could become three pro-bowlers and a good role player for their one QB? 

So, that is a Luke, Ryan Khalil, Christian McCaffery and Shaq Thompson for Deshaun Watson. 

As much as I would like Watson here, I do not believe that I would make this deal.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

May take three firsts, a current player and maybe a second to get Watson. To put this into perspective, would you trade away players that could become three pro-bowlers and a good role player for their one QB? 

So, that is a Luke, Ryan Khalil, Christian McCaffery and Shaq Thompson for Deshaun Watson. 

As much as I would like Watson here, I do not believe that I would make this deal.

How many Super Bowls did/does that team win?

• Pie 1