• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's say you are Deshaun Watson, bias aside, where do you want to go?

davos

7 hours ago, trueblade said:

Apologize if this has already been brought up as I didn't have time to read all 12 pages.

If I'm Watson, who do I want standing between me and the Super Bowl? Mahomes, Allen, and Lamar for the next decade or a bunch of guys who will retire soon like Brady, and Rodgers? 

That's actually another very fair point. The NFC without Brees, Brady, & Rodgers in a year or so will be up for the taking.  Seattle needs to rebuild around Russ but there's no other QB really running the conference, or even their divisions for that matter once that generation is gone.  I'm still unsure about Murray & Jones and the remaining teams are all up in the air QB wise.

It's wild child! Wild I say!

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, OceanPanther said:

It's still business.   Miami.  Decent team.  ( a rising tide raises all ships )   Watson improves all.

NO STATE INCOME TAX IN FLORDIA !!!!

But the cost of living is higher (10%) than in NC. so technically, the income tax in NC is less than the cost of living in Florida---so it is probably a wash, if he chooses to look at it that way.

6 hours ago, OceanPanther said:

It's still business.   Miami.  Decent team.  ( a rising tide raises all ships )   Watson improves all.

NO STATE INCOME TAX IN FLORDIA !!!!

No amount of money compensates for the cray cray. I don't want to have to live in and around and next to the cray cray. If Deshaun is smart, neither will he, and from all accounts and appearances, he seems like a pretty smart young man.

15 hours ago, Panthers8969 said:

if im watson I'd want to go back home on my couch bc i clearly don't want to be a teamate in a team sport where my teammates depend on me to not wake up and decide to demand a trade. Dude shouldve taken up boxing or tennis or some other 1v1 sport 

LOL! His own teammates have reportedly been telling him to force his way out. The Texans are a fuging dumpster fire. Andre Johnson (longtime great Texans WR) has been tweeting about how he should GTFO of that organization.

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

LOL! His own teammates have reportedly been telling him to force his way out. The Texans are a fuging dumpster fire. Andre Johnson (longtime great Texans WR) has been tweeting about how he should GTFO of that organization.

I didn’t realize Andre Johnson (thanks for letting me know who he is, never heard of him) currently plays for the Texans. I’d prefer to not trade a poo ton of assets for a guy who will turn his back on his CURRENT teammates who are counting on him. He’s got a problem with the owner? The dude sounds like a douche, I’d imagine all the players have a problem with the owner if Watson does. Why isn’t the whole team demanding a trade? Instead, the captain is abandoning his ship. I’m sure a lot of guys play for the money and that’s fine. But if I’m trading 3+ firsts for a guy he better damn well be in it for his teammates. Watson clearly isn’t that guy. I can post what Nelson agalhor said about the raiders locker room if you haven’t already seen it. That’s applicable here. 

Thank God Cam didnt wake up one morning and decide that he was pissed we cut Smitty and JR was an ass so he was demanding a trade. That’s all I know