• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else in dogecoin

Beerfacedlegend

1 hour ago, KSpan said:

Where did y'all buy it? Starting to dabble in crypto and a 'coin' with a dog on it seems as good a place to start as any.

Please don't haha DogeCoin is a meme crypto with literally zero function or utility. It probably will go up a bit more but it's going to also come back down. If you're really trying to get into crypto just start stacking Ethereum. It's the backbone of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) which we've all but proven we really need after this GME saga. Stack Ethereum and then learn about Uniswap and you are way ahead of the game. 

I'm personally 60% in Ethereum, 20% random mid cap DeFi tokens, 10% in BuccaneerV2 (only privacy token that runs on ETH - will be massive when big fish inevitably transition into ETH), and 10% Bitcoin. 

31 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Please don't haha DogeCoin is a meme crypto with literally zero function or utility. It probably will go up a bit more but it's going to also come back down. If you're really trying to get into crypto just start stacking Ethereum. It's the backbone of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) which we've all but proven we really need after this GME saga. Stack Ethereum and then learn about Uniswap and you are way ahead of the game. 

I'm personally 60% in Ethereum, 20% random mid cap DeFi tokens, 10% in BuccaneerV2 (only privacy token that runs on ETH - will be massive when big fish inevitably transition into ETH), and 10% Bitcoin. 

I've no doubt that it's silly nonsense and have no intention of making it a true investment, just something fun. I'm already on Coinbase for the common cryptos.

49 minutes ago, KSpan said:

I've no doubt that it's silly nonsense and have no intention of making it a true investment, just something fun. I'm already on Coinbase for the common cryptos.

Dabble out into Uniswap.. it’s pretty amazing what’s going on in the DeFi space 

• Pie 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/29/2021 at 4:32 PM, jb2288 said:

This guy bought eth at 10 bucks a coin. Planned to hold for a year but sold at 50 bucks.   A year to the day I bought it was over 1400 dollars.  Smh... trx is going to surpass (not in dollar per coin but overall project market cap it at somepoint I think). Chinese coin, if it blows up it will be gigantic.