• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else in dogecoin

Beerfacedlegend

3 hours ago, CRA said:

Elon Musk is going to touch his elbow on SNL this weekend and a bunch of people on internet are going to take that as a sign....and go crazy. 

* that’s not a suggestion you should buy Doge after Elon does anything on SNL

is this financial advice

16 hours ago, therealmjl said:

is this financial advice

that was not financial advice.   Everyone should know not to be getting financial advice from someone on the huddle that promised you Dwayne Jarrett would be the truth.  The best financial advice is on twitter, you tube, and tiktok.  There usually will be a very colorful thumbnail that talks about going to the moon to indicate if it is the best advice. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

On 5/6/2021 at 12:23 PM, CRA said:

that was not financial advice.   Everyone should know not to be getting financial advice from someone on the huddle that promised you Dwayne Jarrett would be the truth.  The best financial advice is on twitter, you tube, and tiktok.  There usually will be a very colorful thumbnail that talks about going to the moon to indicate if it is the best advice. 

https___hypebeast.com_image_2021_02_gamestop-stock-rise-wallstreetbets-ryan-cohen-board-member-mcdonalds-ice-cream-cone-info-0.jpg

7 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I just did Robinhood for sihts and giggles. Got some BTC, LTC, and ETH ... plus real stocks. I'm "up" $23! Woooo! Gonna buy 45 Ferraris!

Will not be getting Doge.

Fun fact... you buy crypto on robinhood and you don't actually own it.

• Pie 1

On 5/10/2021 at 6:25 AM, toldozer said:

Fun fact... you buy crypto on robinhood and you don't actually own it.

Fun fact you cant own any of the coins but that 30% of $ Got Deposited in my bank account in less then 3 days  sure was nice to put in my pocket  ,  day trade/flip on 100k house $ ,, RobinHood is ok with me , Treat it good it will be good to u 😉

11 hours ago, NcPsa10 said:

Fun fact you cant own any of the coins but that 30% of $ Got Deposited in my bank account in less then 3 days  sure was nice to put in my pocket  ,  day trade/flip on 100k house $ ,, RobinHood is ok with me , Treat it good it will be good to u 😉

If you're playing crypto for 30% gains you're doing it wrong 

this is why I never understood Bitcoin and Tesla teaming up.  Always seemed like a contradiction.  

and as smart as Elon is….he seems pretty damn sketchy the way he knowingly swings crypto markets.  

12 hours ago, CRA said:

this is why I never understood Bitcoin and Tesla teaming up.  Always seemed like a contradiction.  

and as smart as Elon is….he seems pretty damn sketchy the way he knowingly swings crypto markets.  

Someone was posting about his lithium mining and plastic production for his cars not being very environmentally friendly either. Hoping he announces a move to tron. Faster more energy efficient and lower fees than bitty x like 1000

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

Someone was posting about his lithium mining and plastic production for his cars not being very environmentally friendly either. Hoping he announces a move to tron. Faster more energy efficient and lower fees than bitty x like 1000

I mean, everything is faster and more efficient than bitcoin and eth. 

I think Elon is probably doing just as much harm as good in this space.  I think Elon will be a factor in why the government comes to regulate the crypto space.   

• Pie 1