• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else in dogecoin

Beerfacedlegend

2 hours ago, amcoolio said:

True. But to happen three times with three different coins is horrible!

Had 1 billion HOGE...sold for $2K a month later it was $990K

A shitload of FEG...sold for $2K two months later $1.2M

350B Elongate....sold for $5k a month later was on the JIMMY KIMMEL Show and was ~$800k

I feel good about my holdings now though, if stupid Elon Musk shuts up and China gets their act together

I bought 5k worth of Ethereum at 10 bucks a coin...... sold at 40 dollars lol. I haven't done the math.  No thanks. 

• Flames 1

• 10 months later...

One problem with Eth is the high "gas" fee for transactions, making it fairly impractical for day-to-day living. https://www.yahoo.com/video/ethereum-going-solve-fee-problem-110046619.html

Stolen from the Reddit, why cryptocurrency transactions are currently problematic for the average user:

Buy this coin, to move that coin from this wallet to your other wallet but you need to do it on this platform but make sure you buy some of these coins to get a discount but they’ll get burned with your transaction and make sure you’re sending on the right blockchain and the address is correct, check the first and last few digits and maybe do it thru a text editor so you don’t screw anything up, then you gotta pay this fee but it’s in this other coin. Ok you’re good to go. Oh btw, there’s no guarantee or insurance against you losing your money forever so you sit there biting your nails for 30 minutes to 2 days because you chose a slower transaction to cut on costs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

You cashed out?

Eth back in maybe 2015. Was going to hold but lost a good chunk in stock market and pulled to cover.  Trx cashed out a few months ago. Could have made life changing money in 2017 but didn't sell 😕

Still have btt,  wink, and nft. I'll check on those in about 20 years