• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Serious Question

Troys99x4

With the possibility of us not landing Watson and Stafford seemingly being a win now move paired with the possibility of Fields and Wilson both gone by pick 8..... would you offer the rams a 2nd round pick for Goff?

Former #1 pick whose future with the Rams seems uncertain this offseason. Lots of chatter that the Rams could be interested in Stafford. I wouldn’t hate the move if the other QB’s seemed to be out of reach.

Worth a shot? 

• Poo 1

No. He is a horrible value given his contract. The Rams would probably have “pay” a team to take on that contract and I doubt that there would be any takers. That contract given to him earlier than necessary is an albatross around the Rams’ neck and will likely remain so.

Edited by FakePlasticTrees

The team is not ready to compete and a vet QB won’t do poo. Fields and Wilson won’t be the only QBs in the draft and someone else WIlLL work out. It’s about the FO doing their homework and due diligence and making the right choice. This year or the next. That’s what we are set up for and I know this shocks all you Madden players but the Panthers might need more than one season to find their franchise QB and do things right.

• Pie 3

If we don't get Watson or Stafford, or we don't have Lawrence or Fields or Wilson to pick at 8, then we should pick the best player available. Don't reach.

I would rather see what the cost is for Darnold. Heck, I would roll with Teddy or PJ one more year before overpaying for Goff. 

Heck I would roll with Mariota before Goff.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I would take Goff for a conditional 7th as long as they also kicked in a 1st.

I dunno man.  I don't know if it's a question of his WR talent or what, but his air yards have been dropping like a rock the last three years.  Scares me a lot.  I don't think I can take another Teddy.