• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mitchell Trubisky.. please no

Jmac

6 hours ago, WarHeel said:

People give Mitch a hard time but he would be a definite upgrade over Teddy and people underestimate what he can do with his legs. 

Agree. Mitch is an extremely underrated athlete and would be a huge upgrade. I’d take him over Stafford, Goff, and any of the rookies except for TL or JF. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

52 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Trubisky is one of the few qbs who's throws statistically shorter passes than Bridgewater. Not too exciting.

thats bc of the offense and lack of weapons. My best friend is a bears fan and we watch the bears games together. Mitch has some head  scratching moments, but the play calls and the offensive talent are the primary concern in chi town. Shocking they kept nagy.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Bucketfullofthoughts said:

I honestly can’t tell if there are people actually being serious about wanting Trubisky on the panthers or if it’s out of jest? He is consistently one of the bottom 5 QBs in the NFL and I’d go out on a limb to say he is probably the worst since being in the league.

He can't be the worst because he's definitely better than Teddy.

On 1/30/2021 at 3:30 PM, WarHeel said:

Agreed

He isn't anywhere near the caliber of Stafford and he isn't as good as Goff. He might have a high ceiling but he is one of the streakiest QB's in the NFL. I wouldn't take him over any of the top 4 QB's in this draft either. 

I will gladly take him on a one year veteran minimum deal, however.