• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Senior Bowl Game

Mr. Scot

Just now, BrizzMachete said:

Only lineman i would want from our side is Trey Smith . Those bama boys were not bad but didn’t dominate like they suppose to . Leatherwood don’t look like he can be a LT at the next level . 

The guard, Brown, has been terrible as well. I expected more.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Wouldn't that also include the punter?

Yeah but it’s more important to see skill players work with different teammates. For example I was wanting to see Jones play against equal talent. Punters shouldn’t really look much different with different teammates as long as the ball makes it to them ok.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

That's a rough mock draft right there. All four elite QB prospects gone by #7. We end up with Sewell. Great pick in a vacuum. In reality, it just means Teddy Two Yards has a little more time to scan the field before throwing that checkdown.

Pretty sure he did that draft before a lot of the more recent developments.

I'm guessing there'll be a fair number of changes in his next one.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That's a rough mock draft right there. All four elite QB prospects gone by #7. We end up with Sewell. Great pick in a vacuum. In reality, it just means Teddy Two Yards has a little more time to scan the field before throwing that checkdown.

Would be nice to extend Moton and have Sewell with our bookends locked up for the next five years. Maybe we try to trade in late in the first to pick pick Mac Jones or sign Mitch (would be an upgrade over Teddy) to a one or two year deal.

• Pie 3