• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers confirmed to be in Stafford discussion

Mr. Scot

Another mistake but atleast he’s a better qb then Deshaun Watson . Watson had so many weapons don’t forget , yes no Hopkins last year but still had will fuller and Brandon cooks which both are better than any wr we got , he also had keke as well I don’t wanna hear anything , Stafford had no receivers and was playing with a broken thumb and still was decent , but I’d give a 4th round at best for him , personally don’t want him would rather draft mac jones or traska 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Breer mentioned that he has a couple of teams he'd prefer but doesn't think it's likely he goes to either of them. That doesn't make me think he's got a lot of control of the process.

Throw in that we're one of seven teams said to be solidly in the discussion, and have been considered a possible favorite.

I don't know that he ends up here (gun to my head, I'd probably still say no) but I've read enough to believe it's very possible.

Well this didn’t age well

• Pie 1

Just now, AceBoogie said:

Well this didn’t age well

Breer didn't think they could make the cap work. Actually a lot of people think that.

This is the trade I was expecting yesterday when I read the Rams were interested. Their having the Lions scouting director who drafted Goff made it make sense.

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Beerfacedlegend said:

Another mistake but atleast he’s a better qb then Deshaun Watson . Watson had so many weapons don’t forget , yes no Hopkins last year but still had will fuller and Brandon cooks which both are better than any wr we got , he also had keke as well I don’t wanna hear anything , Stafford had no receivers and was playing with a broken thumb and still was decent , but I’d give a 4th round at best for him , personally don’t want him would rather draft mac jones or traska 

You lost any semblance of credibility when you said fuller and cooks are better than anything we have. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1