• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reimer in net, Ned on the active roster.

Stumpy

Those refs were god awful tonight. Still not sure how Aho didn't draw a penalty skating half the length of the ice with only one arm to end OT.

Overall, we played a tough, gut check type of game tonight. Sloppy at times. A bunch of tired guys not used to playing with eachother. Young guys going up against a physical (read DIRTY) team, they got pushed around at times.

But every time Dallas looked like they were gonna take control we came right back with a counterpunch.

Rod has the team feeling confident even when we are playing our entire taxi squad. I have a good feeling about this team!

4 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Those refs were god awful tonight. Still not sure how Aho didn't draw a penalty skating half the length of the ice with only one arm to end OT.

Overall, we played a tough, gut check type of game tonight. Sloppy at times. A bunch of tired guys not used to playing with eachother. Young guys going up against a physical (read DIRTY) team, they got pushed around at times.

But every time Dallas looked like they were gonna take control we came right back with a counterpunch.

Rod has the team feeling confident even when we are playing our entire taxi squad. I have a good feeling about this team!

If Reimer/Marzk can be just consistently average we are a legitimate threat for the cup.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

If Reimer/Marzk can be just consistently average we are a legitimate threat for the cup.

Just gotta hope Mrazek's MRI comes back clean. I do like Ned, but this team is built to make a run this year. I'd hate to see all this talent held back by an inexperienced netminder.

38 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Just gotta hope Mrazek's MRI comes back clean. I do like Ned, but this team is built to make a run this year. I'd hate to see all this talent held back by an inexperienced netminder.

Is there any further information about what happened to his hand/wrist/finger?

• Pie 1