• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What was your first Hornets Game you attended?

Zod

On 2/3/2021 at 8:26 AM, Zod said:

I think mine was 1999. I remember Eddie Jones playing. Hated it when he was not longer a Hornet. 

Was able to see Bouges, Morning, and LJ at the old coliseum!!  Not gonna lie.... Ball and this team has rejuvenated my enthusiasm!!  It’s contagious!  Gonna buy some gear... haven’t since the old days!

• Flames 1

My first game was first season, when they sucked but the crowd was rocking!! I graduated from college in 88 and moved to Charlotte that year. That year I went to a number of games.  The most favorite games were those with Larry Johnson and Alonzo Mourning.  What great luck to get them back to back drafts. We got the number 1 and number 2 draft picks in consecutive picks.  They were good, but didn't have enough to be elite. I am going to tell you, when they moved the team to New Orleans it hurt me like I lost a friend! Then the Bobcats....just couldn't watch them lose. thank God for Mitch Cup-check!