• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How great would this be?

Troys99x4

Just now, Beerfacedlegend said:

They would be so dumb to trade Kirk he’s one of the best qbs in the nfl . Y’all want Watson I’d take Kirk cousins for 2 first rounds 

I'm not giving up 2 first rounders for any QB over the age of 30 unless their names are Rodgers or Wilson.

9 minutes ago, Beerfacedlegend said:

They would be so dumb to trade Kirk he’s one of the best qbs in the nfl . Y’all want Watson I’d take Kirk cousins for 2 first rounds 

Dear Lord.....to solidify your status as the author of the worst takes in the Huddle.

It's impressive. You do it with both quality(or really lack therof) and quantity. 

Winter Olympics Applause GIF by SB Nation

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

A lot of really wispy rumors float around this time of year. And it seems there's a bumper crop of them out there.

If it were to be true, not sure this wouldn't be a win-win-win situation for all parties involved.

I think part of it is seeing how crazy the QB market is. As someone said in another thread, this may be the ultimate sellers market.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I think part of it is seeing how crazy the QB market is. As someone said in another thread, this may be the ultimate sellers market.

I believe you've hit the nail on the head there. Lot of teams with big contracts are going to be just floating things out there, seeing if there's any interest. If something gets traction, they roll with it, if not, they say "Bah, there was never anything to the rumors, he's our guy."

• Beer 2