• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

who are some random panther players who fell into obscurity that you think about time to time

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

IMO, one of the most underrated Panthers. The guy was a very good CB but never got a ton of press because he just quietly did his job. He was basically Bradberry before Bradberry. At least we were smart enough to hang onto the first iteration.

I always liked him thought he had a cool name that befit a corner. He had more ball skills than Bradbury though

Edited by Jorgie
Typo
  • Pie 1

Remember Dan Connor? I used to have high hopes for him. Injuries ruined his first stint for us and then he randomly came back in like the middle of 2013 for a few games as a backup. 

Also, I still have random thoughts that Melvin White should've been our Malcolm Butler. Ron moved on from him too easily if you ask me.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Remember Dan Connor? I used to have high hopes for him. Injuries ruined his first stint for us and then he randomly came back in like the middle of 2013 for a few games as a backup. 

Also, I still have random thoughts that Melvin White should've been our Malcolm Butler. Ron moved on from him too easily if you ask me.

He had that sick int vs Atlanta! That’s all I remember from him.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, EgoDogg said:

Nick Goings. If there was one player that saved that 2004 season, it was him.

This was my pick. My Madden players were always #37 in his honor. He was a guy who got thrust into the spot light and worked his ass off. Good special teamer as well.

Looked him up due to this thread. Apparently he's a realtor now.

https://www.buddyblake.com/agents/523/nick-goings/

• Pie 2

45 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

I often wonder what happened to Jordan Carstens. Hated that his career got cut short due to kidney problems. That was one country strong guy and he could do some damage from the DT position. I think he'd have had an outstanding career otherwise.

Glad I'm not the only one! He was poised to be a career starter. From the looks of it, he went back to Iowa and is involved in farming and local football.

I'll throw out one. I always wondered what happened to Kealoha Pilares.

• Pie 2