• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trubisky rumors

Mr. Scot

22 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I don’t know about that. Trubisky flat out struggles to move the offense. He’s more athletic than Teddy, but Teddy can at least get you in scoring position, albeit he’s absolutely god awful in the red zone. I really think it’s a push given their strengths and weaknesses. I wouldn’t want either as my starting QB and honestly I might prefer Bridgewater. And that thought makes me want to vomit. 

Hey we could sign Trubisky and play both. Use Teddy to get them to redzone and then put Trubisky in to get them the score. Boom

JK

Mitch has a bad offensive line, bad running game and only one good WR in Robinson. Plus (as previously stated) his coach did about everything to ruin his confidence. I wouldn’t want him as our 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice. However if we strike out on other options, I think he would be an upgrade.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

Damn good receivers? Bears were top 5 in dropped catchable balls.... outside of Robinson they had no one.

They had Anthony Miller, rookie Darnell Mooney who looks to be legit, and Allen Robinson. Not to mention Jimmy Graham. That's a serviceable corps for anyone. 

Trubisky has problems that may or may not be able to be fixed:

"Trubisky still struggles with basic aspects of pro quarterbacking. He doesn’t consistently see open receivers, trust clean pockets, or keep his eyes dowfield amid a pass rush."

-Danny Heifetz of The Ringer 

22 minutes ago, top dawg said:

They had Anthony Miller, rookie Darnell Mooney who looks to be legit, and Allen Robinson. Not to mention Jimmy Graham. That's a serviceable corps for anyone. 

Trubisky has problems that may or may not be able to be fixed:

"Trubisky still struggles with basic aspects of pro quarterbacking. He doesn’t consistently see open receivers, trust clean pockets, or keep his eyes dowfield amid a pass rush."

-Danny Heifetz of The Ringer 

This same anthony Miller? 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/bearswire.usatoday.com/2021/01/15/has-anthony-miller-played-his-last-down-with-the-bears/amp/

anthony Miller has been downright awful. I watch bears game almost as much as panthers. Their WR corps will be overhauled this offseason. They played bad with both foles and Mitch. 

david Montgomery was their third best receiver. Trubisky wasn’t the problem, it’s the entire roster of the bears on offense that’s the problem.

• Pie 1