• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater wins the Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award.

Tbe

7 minutes ago, DIO84 said:

I just made this account to say fug this fanbase.  Why is it that everyone hates all the high character players and coaches?  I don't get it.

It's quite fair to not only find someone a great person off the field and lacking on it, but to say as much as well.

That said, I don't recall ever hearing of this award. Looks like it's been around since 2014 and Luke also won it in 2017.

Edited by KSpan

25 minutes ago, DIO84 said:

I just made this account to say fug this fanbase.  Why is it that everyone hates all the high character players and coaches?  I don't get it.

We are fans of the sport. Winning is all that matters here. Do you care about the moral values of all the actors in movies you watch? Your movie collection must be pretty non existent. How about stores you shop at? Online sites you go to? Music you listen to? People who employ you?

Probably not because they’re not meant to fill these voids in your life and be a moral compass and if they were you’d be shopping at places you don’t really like and listening to music you don’t either all while watching shitty movies. 

Same things with athletes, the whole choir boy team is BS. It’s entertainment. And most of the good deeds are contractual obligations. I don’t give two shits about high moral character and sports and people who do have it ass backwards.

Edited by onmyown
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1