• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Multiple Teams have reached out to the Jets about Darnold"

ncfan

Ron was able to take whomever he wanted with him to Washington, folks were let go or contracts not renewed; very little holdover to the Rhule era.  Not much difference between the two scenarios.  Peetz saw the writing on the wall and took another job this year (smart man).  Chase Blackburn should already have his resume' updated...just say'n.

Edited by 45catfan

6 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

At what cost and how many years are we getting from him?  Trading for MS is a win now move and this franchise, no matter what Rhule or whoever say, is not that close

Apparently it was 8th, our 5th and Teddy.

I gotta be honest, that would have been a fuging grand slam of a HR for the trade.

fug LA for scooping us.

8 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Why does it feel like us going after every trade is just them throwing poo at the wall until somthing sticks and not any calculated plan at all?

I see it just the opposite

First...I believe the only confirmed action by the Panthers was for Stafford.  All others are just speculation.

Even so, it is evident that this staff knows we need an upgrade at QB and are looking at all opportunities.  That is actually smart.  Otherwise, we would go after one scenario...and if that didn’t materialize, we would be sitting with TB still as our QB.

they are doing the right due diligence.