• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rotoworld: Teddy is done in Carolina

Ja  Rhule

4 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

The best 4 QBs in the league this year were also the last 4 playing. Despite all of their teams except probably Tampa having numerous obvious holes in the roster. 

a legitimate MVP QB is the greatest equalizer maybe in all of sports. Its like having the best goalie in hockey or the best pitcher in baseball. Doesnt matter who youre playing as long as you got that guy youre always gonna have a chance to win. Always felt that way when Cam was in his prime and healthy

Saying Brady was better than Watson is fuging absurd lmao

19 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Sorry, which one is currently playing in the Super Bowl?

Yeah with fuging Evans, Godwin, Gronk, Miller, a top 5 OL, and vastly improved defense. Watson was being held back by the worst defense in the league and personnel decisions within his organization are being made by a pastor.

I dont want Watson at the price it would take. Though its not a popular take, Watson is a good QB who has never won anything that matters. I'd rather give up half of what it would take to get him to move up in the draft for Wilson. To kill your future for a Watson trade is not smart.

8 hours ago, KillaCamNewton said:

The best 4 QBs in the league this year were also the last 4 playing. Despite all of their teams except probably Tampa having numerous obvious holes in the roster. 

a legitimate MVP QB is the greatest equalizer maybe in all of sports. Its like having the best goalie in hockey or the best pitcher in baseball. Doesnt matter who youre playing as long as you got that guy youre always gonna have a chance to win. Always felt that way when Cam was in his prime and healthy

Relevance?

1 hour ago, trueblade said:

The College Football National Championship doesn't matter? I'm sorry, I'm going to have to disagree with you.

No it doesn't when we are talking about the NFL. Great players in college dont always translate. Im not saying he's a bad qb and I really like him.  But not for 3 #1s, several #2s and 2 defensive starters. No, he isn't worth that

• Pie 3