• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rotoworld: Teddy is done in Carolina

Ja  Rhule

2 hours ago, bobcat91 said:

No it doesn't when we are talking about the NFL. Great players in college dont always translate. Im not saying he's a bad qb and I really like him.  But not for 3 #1s, several #2s and 2 defensive starters. No, he isn't worth that

Watson is a 3 pipes and a snort dream, people just need to let go of that goofy idea!

• Poo 1

7 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Relevance?

he made a point that when you have a chance to grab a legitimate MVP QB you have to do it. you cant just say youre gonna build your roster first and then get one later, you arent always going to have a chance to do that. the reason its relevant is because hes absolutely correct, you can have holes in your roster but if you have an MVP caliber Qb youre always gonna be at the dance

• Pie 1

On 08/02/2021 at 12:36 AM, FuFuLamePoo said:

Yeah with fuging Evans, Godwin, Gronk, Miller, a top 5 OL, and vastly improved defense. Watson was being held back by the worst defense in the league and personnel decisions within his organization are being made by a pastor.

It's crazy how people can continue to question Brady.

He's won SEVEN Super Bowls. We might never win one.

He's significantly better than Watson - thats just the facts of the matter.

On 2/8/2021 at 12:56 AM, Panthers8969 said:

Tbt to all the guys on here that thought he was good bc of his 5-0 record on the saints! Zero football knowledge 

After I actually went and watched those 5 games and realized Teddy was carried by a potent Saints running game and Michael Thomas bailing Teddy out with miraculous wizardry catches, I knew it wouldn’t end well. I’m on record many times last offseason saying Teddy was no better than Kyle Allen for a much more expensive price. 

• Beer 1

I do think we are working ourselves into a position where we simply won't be able to roll with Teddy next year.  The whole team sport thing doesn't work that well when your starting QB knows a franchise doesn't want him. 

I think the end result will be us forcing our own hand and trading a poo ton to move up in the draft to get a QB.  

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I do think we are working ourselves into a position where we simply won't be able to roll with Teddy next year.  The whole team sport thing doesn't work that well when your starting QB knows a franchise doesn't want him. 

I think the end result will be us forcing our own hand and trading a poo ton to move up in the draft to get a QB.  

There are too many options for us to fail at replacing teddy. 

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

There are too many options for us to fail at replacing teddy. 

Are there?  

There is the draft? But we aren't sitting in a safe position to get one of the main 4.  We will need to move up.  Which is fine but I think we are going to work ourselves into a desperate position where a team takes us for a lot simply because we won't be able to roll with the status quo. 

Outside of a mega deal to get Watson (longshot)....we likely are just swapping band-aid QBs on par w/ Teddy and tying up more pointless money IMO.   I personally don't want any QB not named Watson that is out there.  Is there really a point to bringing those dudes in?  

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

Are there?  

There is the draft? But we aren't sitting in a safe position to get one of the main 4.  We will need to move up.  Which is fine but I think we are going to work ourselves into a desperate position where a team takes us for a lot simply because we won't be able to roll with the status quo. 

Outside of a mega deal to get Watson (longshot)....we likely are just swapping band-aid QBs on par w/ Teddy and tying up more pointless money IMO.   I personally don't want any QB not named Watson that is out there.  Is there really a point to bringing those dudes in?  

your mind is made up it appears. There are many options at play for us. Just going to have to let it all play out.