• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DROTY, Votes 42.5 Young to 4.5 Chinn

davos

Chase Young is a better, more dominant player, more consistent player. Teams spent every week scheming to avoid or double and sometimes triple Young despite him being a rookie. There were a few weeks there where Chinn was getting abused. 

Chinn was a steal. Young is still better right now and I’d prefer Young long term if we had both on the board at the same time. 

• Pie 4

On 2/8/2021 at 8:17 AM, Varking said:

Chase Young is a better, more dominant player, more consistent player. Teams spent every week scheming to avoid or double and sometimes triple Young despite him being a rookie. There were a few weeks there where Chinn was getting abused. 

Chinn was a steal. Young is still better right now and I’d prefer Young long term if we had both on the board at the same time. 

Chinn hit the rookie wall right at the end of the season - he had a poor game against Washington. I questioned whether he was carrying an injury as he just looked 'off'.

He's an absolute tone setter though and is a corner piece of this defence - to stand out THAT much as a rookie says something. He was sensational at times, the best player on defence. 

24 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Chinn hit the rookie wall right at the end of the season - he had a poor game against Washington. I questioned whether he was carrying an injury as he just looked 'off'.

He's an absolute tone setter though and is a corner piece of this defence - to stand out THAT much as a rookie says something. He was sensational at times, the best player on defence. 

Agreed, it sucked that he had arguably his worst game against Washington and Young played well in that game.  If there was any doubt about DROY before then, that game sealed it.  I still love Chinn, though.  Kid is a baller and like Varking said, was an absolute steal where he was selected.  Seems like Young got better as the season went on and Chinn hit that rookie wall.  Oh well.