• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

congrats to all the tampa bay fans and the tampa bay bucs

Mister

you guys won the offseason big time and you just won your 2nd superbowl . you showed many teams that you dont need to only build from the draft that money can buy success . tampa sucked for so many years , so many years without making a playoff game i laughed and when they made the playoffs they destroy mahomes im pissed , im sick to my stomach but im the type of guy that gives credit when credit is due , here is my crow to the tampa fans i was talking smack to early in the year when i said brady will never win another superbowl , i was wrong once again and hope one day my panthers can be as good as the bucs team of 2020 . you guys deserved it and congrats . but next season we are coming for your title 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 9

They knew they weren’t far away last year. They were what? A game away from the playoffs last season despite a QB that threw 30 INTs? Fix the QB and they have a playoff run locked up. It’s not often the GOAT is available but it was a slam dunk upgrade. Well played. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

When you have Tom Brady and a loaded roster good things are going to happen. When you have Teddy and a poop roster bad things are going to happen.

If TB can maintain that roster and Brady doesn't hit the wall, then they could repeat as SB champions. We're looking at multiple seasons of a slow rebuilding process that might not pan out.

Brady having two #1 WRs and a stonewall o-line was just crazy, and that defense was first rate even with a key injury to the d-line. We have a lot of work to do just to climb out of the dumps and try to find a QB.

Congratulations to the Bucs for making all the right decisions. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

They spent years being terrible and picking early in the draft and were able to fill their roster with talent on defense and at their skill positions. They had the GOAT QB fall into their lap who brought back the GOAT TE who clearly had plenty left in the tank then somehow were able to get the best WR of the decade onto their team when he shouldnt even be allowed in the league

props to them but this shouldnt be some kind of blueprint this was literally a once in a lifetime perfect storm. If you think the stars aligned for us in 2015 this was the gd big bang

• Pie 5

I tried to tell people that Brady wasn't washed. I guess they believe it now. Their offense started off slower than their defense, but both gelled and became dominant as the season progressed. The defense, in particular, was lights out when it was time to put Mahomes to bed for the 2020-21 season! Like I told Zod earlier in the year, Devin White is a boss, but Winfield wasn't too shabby either. 

Our defense can be that dominant with a few key pieces! We're going to have to be to beat Brady and the Bucs. On offense, a franchise QB would do wonders for us. It's just a matter of time.

38 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Technically they and the Lightning are reigning champs.... 

Strangely enough The Lightning won the Stanley Cup in 2004 and the Bucs won the Super Bowl in 2003. The Bucs beat the Raiders who'd been screwed by Tom Brady with the "Tuck" rule in 2001. Carolina went on to play the Patriots in 2004 losing in Super Bowl 38. On the flip side the 2005 season got canceled for the NHL but guess who won the Stanley Cup in 2006? The goddamned Carolina Hurricanes.

Point is the Panthers are confirmed for Super Bowl 56 but lose and the Hurricanes will be Stanley cup champs again very soon!

Edited by Riverboat Ron