• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

congrats to all the tampa bay fans and the tampa bay bucs

Mister

49 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

They added 3 offensive players who, at one point in their careers not long ago, were the best at their respective positions--and they had 3 TDs together--the Bucs did not have to trade for them, draft them.  They were gift wrapped.  It was the most NBAish thing I have seen in the NFL. 

And for some reason, the refs in the Super Bowl think the team with the legendary, aging QB does not commit penalties.

i told my friends theyre the Brooklyn Nets of the NFL

I’m not sure how I would feel if I was a long time Bucs fan and you essentially bought a Super Bowl win. I get some people wouldn’t care but I honestly don’t know how I would feel about seeing Tom Brady in your favorite teams uniform hoisting a Lombardi. Would be weird.

Edited by TheRumGone

7 hours ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

I have lived in Florida for over 20 years now but still barely cared who won. I did enjoy watching Tom win his 7th. We're watching history. This will never be repeated. Take some enjoyment in that. Tom Brady has been in nearly 10% of all Superbowls. As an old man myself, I find it hard to route against him. We'll get one someday. Just hope I'm alive to see it.

It's nearly 20% FYI. 10 out of 55

1 hour ago, Panthers8969 said:

No... the implication is that facing a team with an injured OL makes it easier for his team to win. You disagree with this?

You mean having a healthier squad increases your chances to win? Still had little to do with Tom Brady’s performance.