• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why mccaffreys injury was the best thing that happened to us last season

Beerfacedlegend

Let me try.  CMC’s injury wasn’t the disaster some feared.  Teddy’s inadequacies were exposed.  We moved up in draft order.  CMC’s injury saved another year of wear and extended his career.  We went cheap in signing Teddy Checkdown because we resigned CMC to a massive contract extension.  Draft Mac Jones.

Did I get it all?

• Pie 2

10 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

How is it possible to be at -83 ?

I post quality content but these trolls hate me because I want to draft Mac jones yet if we draft him and he’s rookie of the year they’ll act like the biggest Mac jones fans , same thing happened in 2012 when I was begging for us to draft Luke people talked so much smack and I was even banned for having my own opinion. If I was begging for us to trade the house for Watson I would have so many good reps but I’m on here to post quality content even if people don’t agree not all of us panther fans agree on everything but we all want to win and I watch a lot of film so people don’t have to and Mac jones is the 2nd best behind Lawrence hate me if you want that’s facts bro

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

6 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If people would just ignore him he would have no choice but to go away

What’s your problem with me tho? I’m getting a lot of personal attacks that’s unfair if you don’t like my panthers take explain why ? We’re all panther fans here I’m not going to smack talk fellow fans we’re all on the same boat here ? Tell me your problem with my panther takes ? And explain your takes , thanks 

• Poo 1

18 minutes ago, Beerfacedlegend said:

I post quality content but these trolls hate me because I want to draft Mac jones yet if we draft him and he’s rookie of the year they’ll act like the biggest Mac jones fans , same thing happened in 2012 when I was begging for us to draft Luke people talked so much smack and I was even banned for having my own opinion. If I was begging for us to trade the house for Watson I would have so many good reps but I’m on here to post quality content even if people don’t agree not all of us panther fans agree on everything but we all want to win and I watch a lot of film so people don’t have to and Mac jones is the 2nd best behind Lawrence hate me if you want that’s facts bro

Quality content would mean that basic writing skills were used to make it even somewhat legible. 

• Pie 2