• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

610-WFNZ...no Mac & T-Bone today?

SizzleBuzz

Julian Council used to be with Bailey when he was in the afternoons, and I agree that he was good.

Stan Norfleet was with Wilson for a bit after Parcel left, but now he's with Kyle.  Wilson now has Will Palaszczuk on with him.  It seems like they're testing out different guys with Wilson to see who works best.

Just now, PantherJD said:

Julian Council used to be with Bailey when he was in the afternoons, and I agree that he was good.

Stan Norfleet was with Wilson for a bit after Parcel left, but now he's with Kyle.  Wilson now has Will Palaszczuk on with him.  It seems like they're testing out different guys with Wilson to see who works best.

What happened to Parcells?

9 minutes ago, PantherJD said:

OK...Stan is the guy I like