• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

610-WFNZ...no Mac & T-Bone today?

SizzleBuzz

7 minutes ago, PantherExpress said:

I listen wfnz all day at work. I actually called them this morning to see if they had switched channels or something and they said Nick will be back on today at 2, and the other shows will return tomorrow- they did not say what the issue was. So Charlotte sports radio should be back to normal this afternoon? 

Wilson allegedly also tweeted the show had to be called off yesterday due to forces out side of their control but quickly deleted it which makes me think that someone tested positive for Covid and they all had to rush and get tested. 

3 minutes ago, PantherExpress said:

I listen wfnz all day at work. I actually called them this morning to see if they had switched channels or something and they said Nick will be back on today at 2, and the other shows will return tomorrow- they did not say what the issue was. So Charlotte sports radio should be back to normal this afternoon? 

Based on your post I did the same.

The lady quickly confirmed (i) she is in the building, (ii) no covid outbreak, (iii) Wilson on at 2pm, (iv) Mac & T-Bone & Kyle all back tomorrow.

I asked "what's going on over there" and her response was "oh nothing big, they just had something come up"...which is kinda funny --- obviously she can't say.

Last year they ran Hitman off and put in a new guy and lots of dominos started to fall...

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

9 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Based on your post I did the same.

The lady quickly confirmed (i) she is in the building, (ii) no covid outbreak, (iii) Wilson on at 2pm, (iv) Mac & T-Bone & Kyle all back tomorrow.

I asked "what's going on over there" and her response was "oh nothing big, they just had something come up"...which is kinda funny --- obviously she can't say.

Last year they ran Hitman off and put in a new guy and lots of dominos started to fall...

I called this morning also. I got the same kind of no answer answer!

4 minutes ago, MGH1989 said:

If you follow some of the former personalities on Twitter who were hosts before Tony took over and who were canned after he became station manager, he is pretty despised.

I have a close friend that used to play softball with him and he told me that he almost got into a physical altercation with a woman on a different team.