• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

610-WFNZ...no Mac & T-Bone today?

SizzleBuzz

5 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

(sorry, hit send too soon and could not get in to edit)

...problem is CLT has been starved for any decent sports radio, or frankly, sports media coverage of any kind...

...if all a person has ever been fed is Spam, they might actually think it is good.

And you are correct, WFNZ is homer central...

BTW, there's a new show in 730-ESPN at 2pm ever day that's off to a nice start...all sports, no homerism to speak of (in fact, the opposite), and virtually no time wasted on sophomoric locker-room type "humor".

Nothing good comes from ESPN damn i knew there was another reason I can’t stand you.

5 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

(sorry, hit send too soon and could not get in to edit)

...problem is CLT has been starved for any decent sports radio, or frankly, sports media coverage of any kind...

...if all a person has ever been fed is Spam, they might actually think it is good.

And you are correct, WFNZ is homer central...

BTW, there's a new show in 730-ESPN at 2pm ever day that's off to a nice start...all sports, no homerism to speak of (in fact, the opposite), and virtually no time wasted on sophomoric locker-room type "humor".

They should be homer central...this is where we live

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

Nothing good comes from ESPN damn i knew there was another reason I can’t stand you.

Interesting...

...did I hurt your feelings somewhere along the line?

Please do tell and if appropriate I will apologize...

Cheers mate.

PS -- do you hate ESPN because you're a conservative?

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Poo 4

11 hours ago, 4Corners said:

There still is no public info on why Chris Kroeger was abruptly fired as Hornets PxP; which makes me think it was pretty serious and a non disclosure was signed. Probably dippin or trying to dip his pen in the company ink. His career really took a hard nose dive. 

I know why he left. He checked into rehab and actually just got out a little while ago. If you look at his twitter account you may be able to figure it out.

Shame too. He was my favorite personality.

10 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

I know why he left. He checked into rehab and actually just got out a little while ago. If you look at his twitter account you may be able to figure it out.

Shame too. He was my favorite personality.

This doesn't add up.

Kroeger was exited in March 28, 2019...

...that was almost 23-months ago...

..."rehab" doesn't run that long. 

(jail sentences do but that wouldn't be a secret)

12 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Who's your top pick that you recommend folks should dial into?

Once I picked up a SiriusXM subscription, I pretty much stopped listening to local radio. (I'm paying for it, so I might as well use it).

5-10 minutes of Mac & T-Bone on my way to work, is enough for me. And maybe the same amount of Chris Russo on the way home.

This place fills my Panther talk needs. The national guys will always be clueless about the Panthers, so I don't even pay attention to them.

• Beer 1

• 2 months later...