• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New CB?

Panther Believer

Could very well be click bait going around because Pat P claimed it a "dirty rumor". If it has credibility though, what would you guys and gals think about this guy being our biggest splash in FA especially when considering it looks like we will go QB in the 1st round and HOPEFULLY OL help in the 2nd. The talent at CB falls off pretty hard after the big 3 (Surtain, Farley, Horn). Also with our DB's being so young it would be super nice to have a tru vet on and off the field like Pat P. I know his level of play has fallen off due to age, but he is still wayy better than anything we have and could help develop STO and Troy Pride. Yay or Nay and why? 

• Poo 3

Just now, t96 said:

Peterson is one of my favorite players. If the money is right I’d love the move but I don’t think we’ll be able to realistically afford him.

Same about being one of your favorite players. Him, Calvin, and Patrick Willis (non panthers) are just a few. I just remember him and Rhule having a talk 1 on 1 after our game so just made me think about the possibilities. I'd hate to see him in a Saints uniform if they end up letting Lattimore walk.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

He's good, real good.

I suppose the pertinent question would be if we're rebuilding, how much do you want to invest in older players?

I hate paying older guys a lot of money for a rebuilding team trust me. However, Pat P is one of the greats and I bet one of the reasons someone like the Honey Badger has become the player he is. Just saying while it is investing in an older player for a rebuilding team, it's still a good investment for your youth's progress.