• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New CB?

Panther Believer

4 hours ago, Panther Believer said:

@4Corners @CashNewton22, just curious as to what I said that was poo worthy? lol

With a ton of holes to fill and only but some much money I don’t see a realistic pathway towards getting him to sign/he doesn’t really fit the MO that the staff seems to be going for. While CB is unequivocally a need unless he is signing for cheap.

5 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

I think he's too old and too expensive. 

If we were going into year 3 with a legit franchise QB and making a real run at a SB it would make sense.

But we are minimum 3 to 5 years away from being a real contender. 

Exactly what I was thinking, but I think we can become a real contender in 2-3 years.

1. With what $$?  We are litterally complaining that we wont be able to resign Moton AND Samuel.    Peterson will a whole lot more than Samuel.  So unless we let Moton walk (which is unlikely)  we wont be able to sign Peterson.

2. At this stage of his career.  I doubt he leaves the Cardinals to go to another rebuilding team.  He is going to want to go to a playoff team, or a team with a shot at the playoffs this year.