• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tampa celebration

Mr. Scot

11 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

No Biden celebrations? No summer rioting? No looting? 

Your true colors are showing. 

Fact is that spread outdoors is minimal. For my age group, COVID is less deadly than influenza. Why ruin my life? Fact of the matter is masks don't work. 6 Feet doesn't work. Your best bet is to be outdoors, preferably on separate boats near the ocean where the wind is dispersing aerosols. 

Suck it.

Yuuuuppppppp, internet message board guy knows more than the CDC and health care professionals.

Fug off.

13 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

An insurrection requires a goal of overthrowing a government. I think most can agree that group had no goals.

Except to hunt down and execute Pelosi and Pence on Trump's marching orders, which can be heard countless times in videos shot by the morons themselves.

Fug off.

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

You'd have gotten drunk and thrown the Lombardi trophy across a river? 🤔

I doubt I would have touched the trophy, but I for sure would have been bombed out of my mind, dancing on the back of my new boat, partying with all my buds who just won the World Championship with me.

Just now, thefuzz said:

I doubt I would have touched the trophy, but I for sure would have been bombed out of my mind, dancing on the back of my new boat, partying with all my buds who just won the World Championship with me.

Rapoport showing off his investigative skills.

Also...

@Anybodyhome Holy science, Litterbox runneth over!!! Thats some of most one-sided poo smearing. Only way this is possible is your brain worms had a blockage in their sewage system and it finally broken leading to a massive poo filled tsunami. Ignore the months of evidence and cherry pick others. Your head is not buried sand, its stuck in a sea of wet otter poo.

• Pie 2

On 2/11/2021 at 12:03 PM, Anybodyhome said:

Yuuuuppppppp, internet message board guy knows more than the CDC and health care professionals.

Fug off.

This is the same CDC that first told us "not to wear masks" and is now saying to "double mask", correct?

You sure it's the best course of action to blindly do what you are told, without using your own common sense?

• Pie 1