• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heinicke...gets paid?

Smithers

36 minutes ago, 07579394 said:

What if they continue signing Cam?😂

Heinicke may beat him for the starting job if they go that route, doubt they give him a fair shot. I always liked the guy, confused why they cut when he played well in the pre-season games. Glad he got some good backup money..... SUPER glad the panthers didnt do that either. I know hes not the 'GM", but seems like a classic herniay over-pay, I have huge doubts any other team wanted his services. Many team now only have two QBs on the 53, so that means WFT believes hes better than 63 other QBs.... thats a hard sale even for a fan like myself...

10 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They're just looking at the reality of the situation that they may not be able to significantly upgrade that position this off-season and may need a bridge QB. I sure would rather be paying Heinicke $8.75M over two years than Teddy $63M over three.

What's Kyle Allen's role then?

They have Smith and Allen under contract, no? Are they going to cut Smith and run with Heinicke / Allen?!