• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SI Report + Houston NFL reporter of 45 years: It's beyond over for us (Deshaun Watson)

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I listened to his live interview he said if they trade him they would want to trade him to Jets not that Watson picked them. Watson has a say so if he don’t like it, he will sit. Doesn’t mean Carolina has no chance

Some ppl say he wants to go to NYJ, some swear he doesn’t (Matt Miller). We will just have to sit back and watch this play out.

• Beer 1

We probably won't get  Watson..  

But I wouldn't put my faith in a John McClain or any other media person just giving his opinion .. He's not in the front office.  And front offices change with the situations..  The Jets may have the most to offer, but no one knows how much we or another team will offer.

• Beer 1

People the jets have

• The 2nd most cap space in the NFL
  • 3 good receivers in Mims, Perriman, Crowder
  • Franchise LT in Becton; their o-line is halfway decent
  • draft picks for days, more than enough to get DW and then some

They can easily afford DW, upgrade their team a bit, and probably be 10-6. If you think the Jets are hopeless you need to look at your Panthers jersey in the mirror. Adam Gase is just that bad. Look at the position the Phins are in post Gase.

• Pie 2

Just now, The Lobo said:

Some ppl say he wants to go to NYJ, some swear he doesn’t (Matt Miller). We will just have to sit back and watch this play out.

Yeah too early, it’s a long way from over. What’s funny is they say they won’t trade him at all but then says they would trade him to Jets. Yeah I call bullish!t on that report lol.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

People the jets have

• The 2nd most cap space in the NFL
  • 3 good receivers in Mims, Perriman, Crowder
  • Franchise LT in Becton; their o-line is halfway decent
  • draft picks for days, more than enough to get DW and then some

They can easily afford DW, upgrade their team a bit, and probably be 10-6. If you think the Jets are hopeless you need to look at your Panthers jersey in the mirror. Adam Gase is just that bad. Look at the position the Phins are in post Gase.

Lmao their oline is just as bad as ours. Darnold is not that bad look at the time he has had since he has been there. Those wrs are garbage compared to ours. Sorry but this report is nothing to see.

5 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Lmao their oline is just as bad as ours. Darnold is not that bad look at the time he has had since he has been there. Those wrs are garbage compared to ours. Sorry but this report is nothing to see.

you are coping hardcore. their WR trio isnt as good as us but its still better than the league average. they need a true number 1 tho.

Becton was a rookie and was top 5 in sacks allowed. he alone, being a franchise LT, makes jets o-line better than ours

please come back to reality, this isn't healthy.

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin
  • Poo 1

not sure I get the logic....of only being willing to trade him to another AFC team.   I mean if a NFC team offered you more than the Jets the Texans are gonna be like nah? 

Sounds more to me like the Texans are just trying to wear Watson down.  Be like, we will only trade you to the worst team in the NFL and nothing else.  So you might as well come around get back in line. 

• Pie 4

19 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

3 good receivers in Mims, Perriman, Crowder

lol wut? 

https://thejetpress.com/2020/05/26/ny-jets-wide-receivers-ranked-pff/

https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/news/ny-jets-pff-ranks-wide-receivers-at-bottom-of-the-nfl

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2893253-ranking-every-nfl-receiving-corps-heading-into-the-2020-season

They did nothing this year to prove these wrong....

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Flames 1

23 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

you are coping hardcore. their WR trio isnt as good as us but its still better than the league average. they need a true number 1 tho.

Becton was a rookie and was top 5 in sacks allowed. he alone, being a franchise LT, makes jets o-line better than ours

please come back to reality, this isn't healthy.

Lol thinking Jets are better than us and they have no defense. Learn to not listen to what all these reporters say it will not make ur threads look silly.😂

I’ve said from the start Watson aint coming here. But it’s not impossible. Going to come down to how bad he wants to leave Houston. Carolina isn’t his 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice, but the interesting thing is when it will come down to Houston or places outside his preferred destinations. If the Jets pass and he still wants to leave you’ll start seeing it leak that he’s interested in other teams.