• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CBS 2020 NFL Redraft -- 3 Panthers in first round

Tommy Jone

5 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

YGM at 14? Not sure about that. How does he go ahead of Chinn when he showed just enough to say he might have been worth his second round selection?

Yea, I don’t understand justifying our pick with we need secondary help, but we don’t select the member of our secondary that was runner up for defensive ROTY. Doesn’t compute. 

• Beer 1

Assuming this was more a Matt Rhule draft and not a Hurney draft ::ducks:: it feels good to know we’re in good hands. Even if you may not agree with how high YGM is in this redraft we picked some absolute studs this year between Brown Chinn and YGM with Pride being a decent bit behind but I stillI believe Pride is going to be a very solid NFL player for a long time. And even Roy had a few moments for a late round pick. 

IF Tepper allows Fitt and Rhule to do their jobs without too much interference on draft day I feel *really* good about this draft. I feel so good I’m honestly cool with staying at 8 and letting the draft chips fall where they may tbh.

Edited by CashNewton22

On 2/12/2021 at 6:44 PM, unicar15 said:

Interesting how highly thought of YGM is by this guy. If that’s the consensus then imo we clearly have assets to go get Watson even if it means keeping Burns, Chinn, and Brown. First round picks, YGM, Shaq. That is basically exactly what the Texans are asking for in return. 

Ok for fugs sake, fugIN ENOUGH.

Watson is an extremely stupid idea, even more so if it means trading away all the talent we currently have, only to finance a Newton-style beating for Watson, and then not being able to afford any new talent because all our money will be invested into him.