• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

jj watt released

electro's horse

6 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Posted awhile back about trading for/signing him...   I hope Fitterer can work some magic at a good price.  Would be the perfect vet to come in and mentor the young guys and still produce at s high level, but I'm sure he's gonna be signing with Pittsburgh.

Doesn't sound likely...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

As a Panthers fan I do not want to see it, and obviously there are a few variables to make it happen, but if I am Caserio I call Dallas. I would try for a package that included a sign and trade of Prescott and the 10th pick from Dallas. 

Not sure what else may be included, but getting your new franchise QB, who is also still young, and adding the 10th overall pick in a draft where you currently have no 1st or 2nd round pick may be the best scenario. Also, this trade sends him to the NFC.

If I am Dallas I am interested as well. I get a top 5 QB in the league throwing to Cooper, Lamb, and Gallup with Zeke Elliott in the backfield too. The Cowboys had a lot of injuries on that Oline last year, those guys will be back to protect him, and they are a good group. The offense would be dynamic. 

That is also assuming he wants anything to do with Dallas. TBH, with that head coach there....I wouldn't. 

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

That’s patently false. We get a good QB and a couple OL we have a very legit shot at the playoffs. 

I think we're further away than that but even accepting the premise, it's not like we can just decide we're gonna get those things.

We're not really in good position draft wise or free agency wise on the quarterback front.

3 hours ago, TheProcess said:

As a Panthers fan I do not want to see it, and obviously there are a few variables to make it happen, but if I am Caserio I call Dallas. I would try for a package that included a sign and trade of Prescott and the 10th pick from Dallas. 

Not sure what else may be included, but getting your new franchise QB, who is also still young, and adding the 10th overall pick in a draft where you currently have no 1st or 2nd round pick may be the best scenario. Also, this trade sends him to the NFC.

If I am Dallas I am interested as well. I get a top 5 QB in the league throwing to Cooper, Lamb, and Gallup with Zeke Elliott in the backfield too. The Cowboys had a lot of injuries on that Oline last year, those guys will be back to protect him, and they are a good group. The offense would be dynamic. 

that would serve dak well...he is only about the cash, send him to houston