• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4 teams (including the Panthers) send Coaches to Lawrence Pro Day, the rest sent scouts

trueblade

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Bingo. There's also a LOT more NFL prospects than just Trevor Lawrence at Clemson. I'd be baffled if we didn't send coaches.

Yeah but apparently only Lawrence and Powell are working out. That's kind of weird unless they plan on spacing everything out. 

Maybe most of these guys are just going to sit on their film and let the process take it's course.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah but apparently only Lawrence and Powell are working out. That's kind of weird unless they plan on spacing everything out. 

Maybe most of these guys are just going to sit on their film and let the process take it's course.

I remember hearing we didn’t scout Clausen because we didn’t believe he would be there at our pick and that’s why we didn’t see the red flags so I’m glad we are doing our homework because you never know behind the scenes why a player falls if you don’t scout.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I remember hearing we didn’t scout Clausen because we didn’t believe he would be there at our pick and that’s why we didn’t see the red flags so I’m glad we are doing our homework because you never know behind the scenes why a player falls if you don’t scout.

Oh we have no reason NOT to go down there. It's close and maybe if they fall in love they decide to attempt to sell the far to get him from Jacksonville. 

Edited by kungfoodude

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

My understanding is he wanted to do this early because he's having some kind of minor surgery on his shoulder.