• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

how many calls do you think the panthers got regarding bridgewater

13 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Anyone else remember when people tried to convince us that he is a franchise QB or would be in our new O?

Laughing At You GIF by memecandy

Everybody knew that except the Panthers highly paid people. Does anyone believe they have a clue what to do next? Fanbase members who were furious about the total disrespectful dismissal and the ham handed tit for tat replacement in the form of TB voices were silenced and some like me banned for being absolutely correct.

Wake up and reject the cancel culture, it's Communism.

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Everybody knew that except the Panthers highly paid people. Does anyone believe they have a clue what to do next? Fanbase members who were furious about the total disrespectful dismissal and the ham handed tit for tat replacement in the form of TB voices were silenced and some like me banned for being absolutely correct.

Wake up and reject the cancel culture, it's Communism.

No sir. Not getting into the sewage of TB.

The biggest mistake wasn't firing Hurney. He should have been fired before Ron and replaced with the guy who wouldn't work under Hurney. It's a wasted year and we ended up with Teddy and a bunch of other contracts we need to get away from. I think if the new crew stinks it up there will be a lot of noise made to clean house again sooner than later. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

The biggest mistake wasn't firing Hurney. He should have been fired before Ron and replaced with the guy who wouldn't work under Hurney. It's a wasted year and we ended up with Teddy and a bunch of other contracts we need to get away from. I think if the new crew stinks it up there will be a lot of noise made to clean house again sooner than later. 

People say Rhule has 4 or 5 years before he could be fired. Personally if we aren’t in the playoffs by year 3 I think he could possibly let go by then. Especially if the wheels fall off and the team falls apart. 

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

Nobody should have thought Teddy was a great idea. Everybody in that building is a dummy for thinking that including, Hurney, Brady, Tepper. 

If we on the outside could predict this failed outcome, how in the heck couldn't anybody in the building know it too?!

Kool aid! People willingly drink dirty Kool aid to feel like they're the in crowd only to later be shown as ignorant followers. So much like life and media in our great country these days.

Reject communism, don't drink it.

37 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

People say Rhule has 4 or 5 years before he could be fired. Personally if we aren’t in the playoffs by year 3 I think he could possibly let go by then. Especially if the wheels fall off and the team falls apart. 

My fear is that we didn't set him up for success and since we hired him before the GM, we missed out on the good GMs. The only way to rectify that is to clean house. If Fritters bombs it's heading to a house cleaning or we make the same mistake and carry over the crap that doesn't work.

Edited by Waldo
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

As I said before, I am fine with Teddy still being here unless he is the only “starter” caliber QB and we have not gotten his replacement. 

For better or worse I don't see how the team can trot him out again after the PR/verbiage used this offseason, backup or otherwise. The team's true feelings are exposed and Teddy is as lame a duck as Fox was in 2010, if not moreso after last year's perfomrance.

• Flames 2

7 hours ago, KSpan said:

For better or worse I don't see how the team can trot him out again after the PR/verbiage used this offseason, backup or otherwise. The team's true feelings are exposed and Teddy is as lame a duck as Fox was in 2010, if not moreso after last year's perfomrance.

I don’t know if you heard Rhule discussing Teddy at the end of the season, but it was pretty obvious that he and TB had ‘the talk’. 

TB knew the team wanted an upgrade.