• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

how many calls do you think the panthers got regarding bridgewater

9 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

we know that the eagles got some calls (no 1st rounders though) about wentz. we know teams have been calling about darnold, and watson. do you think the panthers received one phone call with all the reports that we are done with teddy??

I’m guessing he stirred up as much interest as Cam did.

Edited by Tbe

7 hours ago, SOJA said:

Best chance to trade teddy is after the draft if a team like the Bears/9ers/Colts miss out on all QB prospects and get desperate and throw us like a future fifth for him

I'd honestly be surprised at even that. I think the entire league expects Teddy and the Panthers to part ways and no one else is interested in Teddy with that contract attached to him. I honestly think it's a Goff situation where he would have negative trade value. We'd literally have to pay someone to take him.

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I don't think we should look at this rebuild position by position. That'll take many years.  Football isn't played that way. It's the ultimate team sport. Pass rush is not dependent on one player or position. Pass coverage is not dependent on just the secondary. Passing is dependent on the entire oline and your receivers. Rushing is not dependent only on the running back.  They've addressed every major area. That's all you can ask for. Make good decisions during the draft, and then it's the coaches turn to put it all together. 
    • It's tough. Yet again, such a huge roster flip. 10 starters added via FA/Trade - LG, RG, WR, TE, CB, S, ILB, (2) OLB, & (1) DL And then, whether internal moves/promotion/coming off injury, our starting C, TE, and other ILB (Shaq) will be different from last season. So we're looking at 13 new starters for a 2-15 team.  Losing Luvu stung a bit, but the rest were all understandable moves.  I am whelmed.  Without knowing results, it's a B for this team mid-reconstruction. Problem I still see--I don't know how we're going to generate offense with our current RB & Receiving rooms.  Dionte is a good addition but we still have no one to really become the "dude" on offense.    We're still pretty sparse and needing the Kyren, Achane, St. Brown, Collins, DeVonta type addition that could help this team do something, anything on offense.  The player that can help truly define an offense if you don't have a QB that's a top-level playmaker.     The good news is that I think we have a OL that will be able to pave lanes for that type of threat, we just need to land one now.        
    • That is Morgan's supposed job. Get Canales and Evero the folks they want while fitting it in the cap.