• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cavs have Drummond on the trading block

Captain Morgan

27 year old center.  And we have a surplus of good young backcourt players.  Come on Mitch.

The Cleveland Cavaliers are no longer planning to play Andre Drummond as they work to trade the two-time All-Star center before the NBA's March 25 deadline, sources told ESPN.

The Cavaliers are moving to make Jarrett Allen the franchise's long-term starting center and believe it's unfair to Drummond to limit his minutes as the organization transitions to Allen, sources said.

Cleveland is starting to gauge the trade market, but there are no serious ongoing discussions with any team, sources told ESPN.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30905655/sources-cleveland-cavaliers-play-andre-drummond-try-trade-star-center-deadline

Things that bother me about him...

UFA after this season and will want too much money

Chemistry killer of sorts

I would pass and if I really wanted him do it after the season

He could possibly help dump salary but we almost have to send them Rozier and Zeller to make this happen and no fuggin way on that.

Edited by Shocker

Do not like Drummond or Griffin for this team.  Drummond would be nice for rebounding but would clog the lane either himself or with his defender dropping way off.  Makes it tougher for our guys to drive. Tough to see any other centers available that would make an impact or better than team currently has.

• Beer 1

14 hours ago, kmgreensman said:

I wonder if we could swing a trade LaMelo straight up for Dwight Howard? He really took us places...lol That was a wasted season!  Rich Cho.....lol man, how did he stay so long? 

cho was counting on AD as our #1

when the league hosed us, he gagged big time with MKG....he never recovered

• Pie 1