• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dolphins have received many calls for pick number 3

Zod

2 hours ago, TreadmillTrackstar said:

Well when you lay it out there in text and i see it like that i guess you are right. Now im not so confident myself. You dont think though that Miami would be in market for a QB though do you? Since Tua was taken so high last year?

No, Miami will be Tua unless they trade for Watson.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Panthers8969 said:

no Everyone on here loved the Grier pick for some reason (shocker) and now they’re saying it would be absurd to give him a shot in a real game over a known scrub like teddy. How does that make any sense? Spent a 3rd round pick on the dude, team would’ve been very justified starting him over teddy. If we lost vs the skins we’d be set up so well for the future 

From point he was drafted I declared Grier a wasted pick because we had Cam and Allen at the time, being the current QB and new prospect.

43 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

From point he was drafted I declared Grier a wasted pick because we had Cam and Allen at the time, being the current QB and new prospect.

Yup, same. But others (and the team, apparently) liked the pick. Then teddy proceeds to choke every game away and they couldn’t even give him a shot. Then he gets cut. If they played him over teddy week 16, we probably have the 3rd pick 

• Beer 1

On 2/16/2021 at 7:07 AM, Zod said:

Pair this with the fact that the Panthers have said publicly that the Panthers would be in on any QB deal (which this is) and you can safely assume we are trying to move up. 

Ironically, we are going to trade a ton to move up to the position where we would have been if we just lost to Washington.

careful there are some people on this board who can't stand when you remind them that beating washington likely cost us at least one future first if not more 

• Poo 1

On 2/16/2021 at 7:16 AM, WarPanthers89 said:

I know people keep wanting to complain about the loss to Washington but damn...what would you propose we do in that game. I don’t think anything we did would out suck Haskins and the terrible special teams play that they had. You can’t be more conservative than riverboat even when his team is playing like garbage. 

Correct. Also, each game counts the same: we lost to the Drew Lock led Broncos at home as well as the corpse of the Falcons at home. Those were elite losses.  Get over it.