• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report- KK Short has been cut

trueblade

19 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Draft Tufele or Jaylen Twyman.

Jaylen for sure. He is perfect replacement, great pass rusher, and beside brown, will be more than serviceable in the run game. His compa are literally KK and geno Atkins. Both get after the QB just like Jaylen. Shocked how many are sleeping on him this draft cycle 

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Icege said:

Since you seem to believe that you understand everything, why don't you put together the contract numbers together that would have worked? 🙂

Considering that you weren't aware that there was a minimum floor for the salary cap, I'm ready for a good laugh.

PROTIP: You'd have freed up just $80M over the 4yr period (3yrs is for 2021 - 2023 seasons) if spending the minimum... so... good luck on finding that other $20M

What 4 year period? WTF are you talking about? Why am I looking for 20M? 

Just now, Icege said:

Remember when you said "Have an understanding of a rule?"

Seems like you didn't understand it as well as you thought that you did. 👀

What rule am I not understanding? The only 80M I mentioned was the ballpark of money the Panthers wasted last year. Now how about you say what you are talking about and we can see who knows what. Why am I looking for 20M in any scenario? 

9 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I think that restructure gave Marty the incentive to keep him in 2020 so he could try to keep his job. He failed miserably. 

And if I remember it was to make a run in 2019 on the cheap to save both Ron and Marty...two failures in two years. Classic Hurney

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Toomers said:

What rule am I not understanding? The only 80M I mentioned was the ballpark of money the Panthers wasted last year. Now how about you say what you are talking about and we can see who knows what. Why am I looking for 20M in any scenario? 

Have you been day drinking on a Tuesday?

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Icege said:

Since you seem to believe that you understand everything, why don't you put together the contract numbers together that would have worked? 🙂

Considering that you weren't aware that there was a minimum floor for the salary cap, I'm ready for a good laugh.

PROTIP: You'd have freed up just $80M over the 4yr period (3yrs is for 2021 - 2023 seasons) if spending the minimum... so... good luck on finding that other $20M

What was the penalty for being under the 89% 4 year average? Wasn't it taking away future cap space?