• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report- KK Short has been cut

trueblade

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

I never try to be a "pre-draft" know it all.  But i have read some serious concerns about Marvin Wilson--wish I could remember details, but it was enough for me to x him off my list early.

Coming into this season he was a projected 1st round pick. I know he had an injury early, and it seems some questioned his effort when he came back. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Coming into this season he was a projected 1st round pick. I know he had an injury early, and it seems some questioned his effort when he came back. 

That must have been it.  I cannot recall what I read, but a DT with a "low motor" is enough for me to scratch him off the list.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

45 minutes ago, CarolinaBri021 said:

Yeah I'm seeing 8.6M and 14.5M saved but if I'm not mistaken the 14.5M is as a post-june cut. Has anyone seen if its been declared a post-june cut or did we just release him flat out today? If so, then can anyone make ANY sense as to why the hell we would do that and miss out on an extra $5-6$!?!

I’m wondering this as well...

2 hours ago, CanePantherHornet said:

2nd best DT in our history. Good luck to him in whatever is next.  

I’d say 3rd, behind Jenkins and Star. Agreed  on well wishes though. He got too much hate for being injured. Seemed like a good dude and good teammate. Hope he doesn’t have to settle for Washington. 

• Pie 2