• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I mentioned it before. Now I'm pleading: Please stop buying New Era until they correct our color!

top dawg

5 hours ago, top dawg said:

The bucket hat is the color of all their gear, and you can clearly see that it's off.20200702_154538_compress99.thumb.jpg.7d1d2b951b9ecc6041e6419714f9228b.jpg

To be honest, the bucket hat color matches the blue on the jersey. I would say they have the color scheme just right. The hat is the old logo & pretty sure the blue color has changed some over the years. 

17 minutes ago, gakonline said:

To be honest, the bucket hat color matches the blue on the jersey. I would say they have the color scheme just right. The hat is the old logo & pretty sure the blue color has changed some over the years. 

Yeah, that's the old logo on my Reebok cap, but I don't believe that our official Process blue color has ever changed. 

https://teamcolorcodes.com/carolina-panthers-color-codes/

I've given other examples in this thread, and some of them are from the NFL shop. New Era's greenish-tint blue is not anywhere near the blue on  the Panthers website, nor other Panthers gear that I've purchased. It's certainly not the Panthers' official color.

Edited by top dawg

38 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Yeah, that's the old logo on my Reebok cap, but I don't believe that our official Process blue color has ever changed. 

https://teamcolorcodes.com/carolina-panthers-color-codes/

I've given other examples in this thread, and some of them are from the NFL shop. New Era's greenish-tint blue is not anywhere near the blue on  the Panthers website, nor other Panthers gear that I've purchased. It's certainly not the Panthers' official color.

Hey if you wanna get triggered a little bit more over somethig not quite as big a deal check out the blue color of the "Start a New Thread / Submit Reply" buttons and the thread tags under your thread here and then the "CH" at the top of the Page that says Carolina Huddle and check out the different blues here too.

19 minutes ago, toldozer said:

The new Era color is better

I think it's too close to the Jags, and somewhat Art Deco-ish. The official blue is just more manly and modern in my opinion. Even if the Panthers like the blue-green, they should officially change it so that manufacturers can have continuity. 

I don’t understand caring this much. I can see it being slightly annoying if you have Panthers gear on from head to toe and the colors don’t exactly match. 

but that 4corners poster has some truly awful takes. Harbinger level bad takes. I’m mid 30s and rock baseball caps every day. People think it’s weird when I don’t have one on at this point.