• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater Unfollows Panthers on Instagram

Proudiddy

And what I mean by that is there was always a possibility that we wait a year or even let him play out his contract because we don’t have other options. This may mean something might be going down. We’ll see. It’s weird the starting qb for the franchise just unfollowed the panthers on social media. Cam did the same thing before the news came out about him being open to being traded bs.

13 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Source? Or are you just checking who he’s following daily? Either way, it’s interesting. 

Via PanthersInsider on IG.  Also, not sure his account was always private (I don't believe it was), but it is now.

20210219_165614.jpg

20210219_165554.jpg

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

That’s what I mean. I think he’s about to get cut.

That would lay about $20 mil in dead cap this year and $5 mil next year on us. Post June 1st we can get out a little better. He has some guaranteed money in this year's contract too($10 mil) so it depends on how that money was guaranteed. We may owe him $10 mil in cash if we cut him or not. 

Just now, kungfoodude said:

That would lay about $20 mil in dead cap this year and $5 mil next year on us. Post June 1st we can get out a little better. He has some guaranteed money in this year's contract too($10 mil) so it depends on how that money was guaranteed. We may owe him $10 mil in cash if we cut him or not. 

Yeah but they can still designate him and announce it anytime. We just did that with Tre right?

15 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

And what I mean by that is there was always a possibility that we wait a year or even let him play out his contract because we don’t have other options. This may mean something might be going down. We’ll see. It’s weird the starting qb for the franchise just unfollowed the panthers on social media. Cam did the same thing before the news came out about him being open to being traded bs.

I thought Cam didn’t follow the panthers his whole career on social media. I remember it being a big deal his rookie season.