• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater Unfollows Panthers on Instagram

Proudiddy

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Been there, back when I was young stupid and horny.

Lasted about eight months and cost me a lot of cash.

Yall need to stop sticking your **** in crazy...I thought that was understood fellas. Some weed/booze and it's harder to stop though.

Just pass that along to your sons though.

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Teddy and CMC to Denver for their 1st and 3rd. Ship the picks and our next 3 1sts for Watson. Denver gets Teddy with his old OC and CMC, we get Watson, and Houston gets 4 1sts and a 3rd. Plus we ditch Teddy and CMC’s salary. 

Id actually fuging nut if we did this. Might have to eat some of their salaries for this upcoming season but our superbowl window would be open for quite some time after that. 

• The D 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Been there, back when I was young stupid and horny.

Lasted about eight months and cost me a lot of cash.

My dumb ass managed to stumble upon two such women in my life.  Yes, I married them both and they both ended the same horrible undignified way.  It was worth every penny it cost me to get away from them.  

But it was a hell of a ride while it lasted. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

My dumb ass managed to stumble upon two such women in my life.  Yes, I married them both and they both ended the same horrible undignified way.  It was worth every penny it cost me to get away from them.  

But it was a hell of a ride while it lasted. 

Bro...Jon....bro don't stick your **** in crazy!!!