• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater Unfollows Panthers on Instagram

Proudiddy

4 hours ago, hepcat said:

I mean this is teddy. Only tweets about Teddy related stuff, Miami and Louisville. It’s as obvious as Matt Patricia’s burner 

He has 3 different burners...

🤣🤣🤣

I'm dying...

@theoedmond5

@edmth2

@no_pander (the follows on this acct are 🧐)

27 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

He has 3 different burners...

🤣🤣🤣

I'm dying...

@theoedmond5

@edmth2

@no_pander (the follows on this acct are 🧐)

I sincerely hope this is just one big troll job from someone pretending to be teddy pretending not to be teddy.

Because this is just bizarre. 

• Pie 2

13 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

That’s what I mean. I think he’s about to get cut.

Nothing would surprise me after this offseason. But cutting him before we secure a replacement would be an interesting decision. 

I get that the relationship probably isn’t salvageable. But why tip your hand before you’ve made a deal. There is more leverage in saying to the trade partner “we don’t HAVE to make a deal bc we still have Teddy.” 

Can’t help but wonder what his trade value would have been had he played with CMC this year. Probably looking at a 4000+ yard passer with more wins, 25+ TDs. Much easier to deal to a struggling rebuild. 

9 hours ago, hepcat said:

I’m 99.9% sure it’s Teddy. His middle name is freaking Edmond.

Some of the comments slip and he reverts to real anger against the local media and butthurt feelings of failure. I really wish it wasn’t him, it’s really petty to have an account like that. But good riddance. Keep doing you bro!

8652ACF3-D578-48F0-B141-4B2FFBB6860C.jpeg

It’s not him. Just a troll wanting you to think it’s him so he can have fun denying it. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

9 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

This isn’t the first time Asswater has used a burner account. I remember he argued with Panthers fans during the offseason he was signed. I think it was on a burner account or on his main account. 

I cant blame him. As something of a super small, yet real small fry celebrity in a foreign country where i reside...most yall regular folks and stalkers that try to hit a mofo up are weird. 

We just regular folks. We are told to engage with yall for marketing and such...but then yall get crazy and we have to stop. 

• Poo 1

15 hours ago, ellis said:

I finally had to block that account. I have no idea if it’s Teddy. He’s been a rodent for weeks. 

So you acknowledge that you’re not entirely sure if that’s actually Teddy but still engage and take another shot at him?

You’re the first to throw shade when a credentialed reporter does something dumb but you do something like this?

Surely you can’t still be overly confused as to why the Panthers won’t give you credentials, can you?

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

So you acknowledge that you’re not entirely sure if that’s actually Teddy but still engage and take another shot at him?

You’re the first to throw shade when a credentialed reporter does something dumb but you do something like this?

Surely you can’t still be overly confused as to why the Panthers won’t give you credentials, can you?

god damn dude

credentialed sports reporters block followers all the time 

Take all posts for what the are worth.  There should be no personal attacks initiated--I retaliate, but do not initiate--I am secure in the fact that my mind has drawn a different conclusion.  I think for myself--I am not offended when others say things that do not agree with my hopes.  This is not a cult.  Let me give you an example of how NOT to attack a fellow Huddler:

Four Corners is who he is.  I asked him why he calls himself that, and he said he likes triangles.  He is rarely right, but do I call him out?  No.  He might have been dropped as a baby or perhaps his parents did not lock the chemical cabinet.  Who am I to judge?  He might be overachieving for all I know.  

So don't call people out.

I hope my point was made here.

Edited by MHS831